Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Closing In All Around Me

Today's post is pretty disgusting. If you have a light stomach (Dan Szymanski) don't read this. It's Closing in All Around Me...meaning poop is closing in all around me today. Kids tend to poop a lot and in the most inconvenient moments. Today, we had our friends over (you know who you are) to swim in the little pool. All was going well until one of you decided to poop in the pool. Unbeknowst to us moms, the little one swam for a little while, then he (or she) decided to follow me in the house, proceeding to drip poop water all over the carpet.
Once we got that all cleaned up (if that is ever possible), I noticed in Henry's little bouncy seat there was poop all over it. The little guy must have leaked out of his diaper at some point while sitting in it. How I didn't notice still baffles me. As I was picking him up about ten minutes later, I noticed he again had exploded out of his diaper. This time in the swing. So now every item that he sits in/ sleeps in has poop in it.
Its been a poopy day. (Sorry, couldn't pass that one up).

1 comment:

Anissa said...

Oh Pammie - what a day...isn't it amazing that you can still love these little people even when they produce the most disgusting things at the most inconvenient time?