Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

So I don't have any pictures from Easter. Andy and I couldn't find the camera, so we figured we would get some pictures of Addison and us at Andy's parents house. Well we were there for about 30 minutes when poor Addison threw up everywhere. Our family had been fighting the stomach flu, but we thought she was all better. Unfortunately, her dress was ruined before we got pictures of her in it. She was so proud of her little dress too. She also had the cutest little bunny hat to wear, which she thought was just about the coolest thing ever. After she threw up she looked at her dress and said, "uh-oh," then cried that her pretty little dress was ruined.
We decided to leave right away since everyone was there (including new baby Olivia!). So Andy and I stopped on the way home and got ham steak and a box of potatoes for dinner- it was a very pathetic but memorable Easter.

No comments: