Yesterday I went to a kid's resale shop, specifically looking for a little kitchen. I was so happy to find one in good condition, and I thought Addison would be really excited too. But then there was a toy that distracted her so much that she ceased to notice anything else in the store. A "wee" as she would calls it, everyone else would call it a slide. The child could not focus on anything else and just cried and cried to go on it. Since she was this passionate about something, I decided it would be cruel to pass up. So I packed it up in the car. It sat in the back seat taunting her the entire way home. She wanted to go on the slide so badly that she cried until she threw up. It was quite an impressive tantrum.
Now that the slide is here, she has not stopped playing on it. It is amazing that she can go up and down and up and down and up and down without ever growing bored. If only I would have discovered this earlier!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment