Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Big Girl Bed part 2
The big girl bed has gone much smoother than I was anticipating. I was convinced that it would be an all out war to get her to stay in it. Thankfully, she has yet to get out of it, awake that is. Unbeknownst to me, Addison is one crazy sleeper. I have gone in her room a lot to check on her, and have found her in some crazy positions. She likes to sleep sideways, so the majority of the time she is half on the bed. Last night tops it all. I went in around 1:30 am to check on her, my eyes hadn't quit adjusted, but I knew she wasn't in her bed. I could not find her, so I turned the hall light on. To my shock, she had somehow managed to roll off the mattress and slide under the frame of the bed! It was quit a sight to see her wedged under the frame. I have no idea how she managed to do this and stay asleep at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment