I know this is a super boring post, but I really want to be able to remember these little things. So maybe tomorrow I will have a cute story for the readers! But I am so thankful that our little guy is growing and healthy.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Four Month Check-up
Henry had his four month check-up today. He weighs 15.5 pds (75 percentile) and is in the 25th percentile for height. Basically, he is short and fat! He got five shots, poor little guy. Thankfully, he isn't too effected by them. When he was crying Addison gave him a kiss and said, "it''s okay Henry." He also had fluid in his ear, which is bothersome for me. Addison has a long history of ear infections in her short life, so I am really hoping that he doesn't follow down the same road. Hopefully this doesn't turn into anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment