Two years ago today I thought I was going to die. But after 24 hours of labor and a c-section to finish it off, Addison Rae made her grand entrance into this world. She was 7lbs and today she is 24lbs. Looking back I would say she came out talking, because I honestly can say I don't remember a moment that she hasn't been talking! She is our sweet chatterbox. I wish I could write down all the crazy things she says, but that would be impossible. She is so excited that it is "happy Addison," she keeps asking for the cake and ice cream.
What a year it has been. She grew from a baby to a toddler this year. She can now run, carry on conversations, say the ABC's, count to ten (in English and Spanish), sing a ton of songs, identify all her colors, and be super sassy. It is absolutely amazing to see how much she has grown in a year! I can't wait to see how she grows this year!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment