This last month, he has really started to notice people, especially his big sister. He thinks she is pretty funny, which she just eats up. She will get excited that he is laughing at her and get right in his face and scream, "Henry, Henry, Henry." (Every time an octave higher). For some reason she thinks it is funny, mommy nor Henry find it that funny. Oh, how he is going to repay her!
This month he started sitting up. He sits for about thirty seconds until he does the "bombs away." He also rolled over from his back to his belly. Although, no one but mommy has witnessed this event.
Even though this has been a really difficult month and I am so longing for a full night sleep, we adore our little guy and think he is the cutest little man ever.
1 comment:
Pammie - I can't believe Henry is already 5 months old . I'll pray he starts sleeping through the night for your sake!! Love you and miss you so much.
Post a Comment