It all started two weeks ago when our little Henry woke up with a fever. We took him to the doctor, thinking it certainly was an ear infection. The words I hate to hear were uttered, "just a virus." Ugh. I hate hate hate viruses. There is nothing "just" about them. They pay no heed to medication, they last forstickingever, and to top it off, they are as contagious as lice in a kindergarten classroom.
Two days later, the virus invaded Addison's poor body. Which then invaded mine. And later attacked Andy. So, the entire week not only were the kids whiny sick, we were sick together.
Yes, I know we broke the rules. Parents aren't supposed to get sick at the same time.
After six doctor appointments, two sets of x-rays, two flu tests, and four antibiotic prescriptions, I am happy to say we are all on the mend.
I would like to thank the virus that visited our family this week for the runny noses, sore throats, fevers, ear infections, and most of all, for helping us meet our insurance deductible for the year.
You're swell!
No comments:
Post a Comment