Henry finally went down for a nap. If he could talk, I'm sure he would say his favorite quote is, "sleep is for the weak." Addison's been napping for almost three hours. What a difference these two kids are. Henry loves anything with meat. Addison would no sooner eat meat than I would eat asparagus. Addison loves cheese. Henry throws anything containing cheese on the floor. I marvel at their differences, their similarities, and their own little personalities. How could God bless us with two extraordinary children? He is so good to us.
I really should be packing up the house as the two sleep. The problem is, where do I begin? How do I pick things to pack that we can't live without for a week? What if I need that extra towel? What if Henry pees out of his diaper and I need an extra set of sheets? I am a last minute person. I thrive under pressure. I would much prefer to be in panic mode and just pack up the house next Friday.
It is hard to believe that in a week we will finally be moved. It has been a long time coming. We knew God would come through for us and that He had a place for us to live. Now I'm ready to be there and be done with moving.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment