Earlier this week, Henry changed the channel on the t.v. for the millionth time. Under her breath she said, "for crying out loud, Henry."
Also, she has been refusing to go number two on the potty. She has been holding it until we put a diaper on her for nap time or bed time. We have been trying to bribe her with a trip to the ice cream store if she does go. After another "accident" I asked her why she keeps going in her diaper. With that she replied, "I guess we don't get to go get ice cream. Too bad, daddy really wanted to go get ice cream." I'm happy to report after a week, we went and got ice cream tonight.
I suppose I could go on and on with funny things my girl says, but I've got to stop before I turn into one of those moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment