My friend Somer awarded me with a blog award! Little ole' me who has put blogging in the back recesses of my mind for far too long. My blog isn't nearly as cute as all the ones I read, nor are my stories as exciting. Oh well, I do enjoy writing and sharing about my day and kids. I do want to remember all those little moments, the ones where people say, "oh you should really write that one down!" So I am. Somer's blog is fun to read, it is just neat to read about my friend's day to day lives and their children. Somer's blog is thejoysofbeingamother.blogspot.com
Here's how the award works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.
4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.
Here is 10 things about myself:
1.) I love being a mom but am not a big fan of being pregnant (although I am incredibly thankful for the blessing of being able to have children).
2.) I love the city and would love to live in a big city again.
3.) I spent about three months in Mexico City and loved every second of it. I would love to go back one day.
4.) I love to write and read more than any other leisure activity.
5.) I became a Christian originally when I was 11 because I found out you could have a second birthday. Who wouldn't
want two birthdays?
6.) When I was little, my brother and I attempted to "save the forest." The woods behind our home was being torn down to build a subdivision. We got up super early in the morning and removed every single post the surveyors had set up the entire week before.
7.) I love history and historical places. I try and stop at every new historical marker I see.
8.) If I could go to the art museum everyday, I would. Especially, the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
9.) I really like watching tv, probably too much.
10.) Currently, I am craving lemony things and chicken fingers, as I have with all my pregnancies.
Blogs that I totally love:
1.)nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
2.) cjaneenjoyit.blogspot.com
3.) trustunfailinglove.blogspot.com
4.) thejoysofbeingamother.blogspot.com
5.) mycharmingkids.blogspot.com
I know I am supposed to have seven, but honestly these are the only ones I can keep up with these days!
Thanks Somer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment