Monday, December 21, 2009

Hard Wired

It is amazing to me what comes naturally to boys and girls. I find it incredibly fascinating to see my girl and boy's unique differences and the things they seem to naturally do.
For example, today we were at my sister Kendra's house. They have a WII, which Henry automatically picked up. He has only watched the boys play once about five months ago, but he started swinging it around toward the t.v. and acting as if he is playing it. What is it about boys and video games, or any other electronic item?
Another example would be Addison. In the last few months she has become fascinated with marriage, husbands, and babies. The other day, I heard her say to Henry, "okay, Henry, we are going to get married now. Walk me down the isle." With that she started singing the wedding march song. How in the world did she know that song? Girls and getting married.
I love having a girl and boy. It is amazing to see how God has wired us and how it is incredibly obvious at such a young age.

No comments: