Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Five Days!





Finley is scheduled to come on Monday morning, just five more days! Henry came ten days early, so that would mean I would go into labor tonight and have him tomorrow morning. I don't think that is going to happen. It looks like I will be waiting with this little one.
We have been trying to fill our days with fun activities and evenings with quality family time. I find it is easier to keep the kids busy at this point. Although, I admit that most evenings when Andy gets home, I retire. Today, we ventured out to the splash pad. Henry loved it. He kept running through the water shouting, "fun, fun, fun!" Addison, on the other hand, was not so venturesome with the water and barely poked her toe in. She did eventually get her arm wet, which she proclaimed was "very brave."
Tonight we went on our last family night outing. We had a wonderful picnic dinner at Lake Michigan and then threw rocks into the water and played in the sand. We tried putting our feet in but the water was freezing. Henry didn't care, but for the well being of his little feet, we wouldn't let him go in for too long. Henry could spend his entire life just throwing rocks in the water and scooping them into his bucket. Addison had fun collecting rocks and playing in the sand. It was a beautiful evening, and I'm sure I will never forget it.

No comments: