I think it was at ten weeks into this pregnancy that I thought, "how am I going to do this?" I often thought over the last few months, "I'm not going to make it." How many times did I say that to Andy? I didn't have any major complications, thank the Lord, but this was an especially difficult time in my life.
But tonight I can say what I didn't think I would. I made it. 39 weeks this little human has been growing inside of me and now I get to meet him tomorrow. How crazy is that? With the other two, I didn't know their exact arrival, but with this guy I know he is coming at 7:30 in the morning. Surreal.
So Finley, the night before you are born I must say I am so excited to see your little face, your hands, your feet. Everything. I can't wait to lay eyes on the human that God has been lovingly and intricatley creating within me. The sense that you are His has never left me, His love for you has been something strongly impressed on my heart. He has a plan for you, of this I am sure.
Until tomorrow, Finley.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so so happy for you and andy. i can't wait to meet finley and hold him close! praying for you, my friend.
Post a Comment