Tuesday, February 19, 2008

7 Weeks and counting!

It is hard to believe but in a little over seven weeks little Henry will be here. I am so excited to meet this little guy. All I know about him right now is that he loves to kick and squirm around, he doesn't like spicy food, he loves cinnamon and brown sugar pop tarts, and he really likes night time. He is much busier than Addison ever was, which I wonder if that is because he is a boy.
I still have entirely too much to do to get ready. But regardless if the closet is perfectly organized, or the basinet is washed out, Henry will still come. And that is all that really matters.
We can't wait to meet you, Henry Burns!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Can't wait to meet you Henry!!!

kim said...

Oh dear Pamela...you're in Chi-town? What part? My bro, sis-in-law (and the three that call me Mim:) live in Winnetka.

It's fun to read about your darling daughter and the memoirs of being a mommy...very cool. Also, congrats on the unborn munchkin!