Today I had to go to the doctor and then the hospital to be monitored. I have been having braxton hick contractions for the past 24 hours about 4 to 5 minutes a part. The doctor said to come in just to make sure that everything is okay. Thankfully, after 5 hours we were told that it is just "normal" pregnancy stuff.
My friend Lindsey was able to come over and watch Addison for me and then Uncle BJ came and took her home for the rest of the time. What would I do without friends and family? Not only did Lindsey come on her "day off," but she also completly cleaned my downstairs (which was a disaster, to say the least). Everyone should have a friend like Lindsey. You know the ones that drop anything their doing to come help you, the faithful, the giving. They don't want anything in return, they are simply your friend. True friends don't come around very often, and when they do it just makes the world seem so much better.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment