Sunday, November 23, 2008

Potty Time?!

We have been trying to get Addison interested in going potty on the potty. Typically, she will sit on her little potty with her pants down but her diaper still on. She always says, "I go in my diaper, okay." I haven't found the need to really push, figuring she just isn't ready yet. But today was a big day in the Burns' home! Addison finally went in her little potty. Oh the joy. No more diapers, no more stinky pants, no more spending a million dollars on diapers.
Okay, maybe I am getting a little ahead of myself, but it sure is exciting! It makes me want to do the potty dance!

1 comment:

Anissa said...

That is so exciting! I am completely jealous considering Jub is still in diapers. Right at this moment we have 2 pair of his underwear hanging up with a sigh by them stating that he will be wearing them starting Dec. 1st - what can I say, I am desperate. Pray for us. Love you friend.