Happy seven months, little Henry Bear! The last three months Henry has been exceptionally fussy. If I put him down, he cries. If I look away from him, he cries. If I sit down with him, he cries. I couldn't figure out the problem. We had him checked for some weird head condition (thinking he possibly could have a really bad headache). We started him on baby Zantac for acid reflux. We gave him Tylenol for teething. Nothing worked. I was about to lose it and then sweet sweet relief. He turned seven months. Friday was the big day, and I am not kidding, he turned into a completely different child. Whatever ailed him is gone, and I have my laid back little guy back. Thank God!
He has grown so much this last month. He is sitting up like a little champion now. He loves his food, I think his favorite would be pumpkin. He has been lunging forward to get toys and he is able to grasp things really well. He still gives the sweetest kisses (one of his favorite things to do to his mama).
I think we just might make it after all!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment