She was so brave and is doing really well. It is amazing how resilient children can be.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Broken Leg
Addison broke her leg about a month ago. I haven't written about it because I haven't really gotten a chance to. She has been out of the cast for a week now, which is amazing because she was only in for three weeks (thank God!). I must admit, that hot pink cast with signatures over the entire thing was pretty cute. The day she got it off she said, "I'm really going to miss all the pictures people drew."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know she broke her leg! How did that happen? I bet she looked so cute in a little cast though. Your posts crack me up, especially the "naughty shows" - man we miss you guys!
-Anissa
Post a Comment