Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When I Grow Up

Driving in the car is always a treat. Addison talks constantly and Henry (as of late) has oooooed and aaaaahhhhed over trucks, planes, trains, and motorcycles that go by. He also throws in the silly giggles and delightfully loud "heys," usually his way of telling me he wants my cell phone. Anyway, the noise is constant in the car. No need for the radio. I love it. 
Today, as we were driving along, Addison began talking about "when she gets big." 
"I can do anything I want, right mom?" "Yes, anything you want." "Then I want to be an ice cream truck driver," she states proudly. "Wow, that would be a fun job," I say. "Yeah, then I can also be a farmer. I would grow vegetables and have animals and let the kids come and see all my animals." 

No comments: