Today was one of those mornings that I wasn't able to get compleltey ready before we had to leave. Completley meaning, brush my teeth. You see, I hate brushing my teeth right away when I first wake up. Usually, I wait until after I eat breakfast. Well, we were already running late, so after breakfast we zoomed out the door. When we got home, I kept thinking I needed to go brush my teeth, but never made it upstairs to do it.
At 5 o'clock, I took Addison to her scheduled dentist appointment. I thought as we walked in, "man my teeth feel disgusting. Luckily, they won't see mine." As we walked in, the nice receptionist informed me that, I too had an appointment at the same time as Addison's. Lovely.
The called Addison back first, so we went back and I showed her where I would be and where she would be (right next to her cubicle). Without hesitation, she got up in the chair and informed the hygentist that her "bunsers are a little red right now and kind of sore." Nice.
I must say it was really strange listening to the hygentist clean Addison's teeth as I was in the other room. She is getting to be such a big girl!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment