Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Two Year Old







I wanted to write a post about our little Henry and what he is up to these days as a silly little two-year old. I must say, he has changed so much in the last two months. He has turned from a baby into a funny, talkative guy. His favorite things to say is, "Why? Sissy, phone, and mall, Buzz, and George." Which, I may add are also his favorite things in the world. He also loves trains and airplanes. He recently discovered slides, tunnels, and bridges at the park. He could go up and down them all day long if I let him. Of all the things he loves, I must say his greatest love are babies. He just cannot help himself when a baby enters the room. He runs over, sits down and just has to kiss it. He is so gentle and sweet with them. Henry is an exceptionally picky eater. His staples being pizza, sausage, hot dogs, apples, and strawberries. I often try new things, but he wrinkles his nose and disaprovingly hands it back to me.
Henry is the sweetest most sensitive little man I've ever met. If anyone is crying, he is right there to pat their face and say "you otay?" His sweet kisses and hugs warm my day. I can't imagine my life without him, and can't wait to see all that God has in store for him.

No comments: