Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daddy's girl

The other day while Addison was playing in the bath, I said "I love you, do you love me?" She stopped what she was doing looked up at me and with a very serious look on her face thought for a second. Then without hesitation she said "Daddy." Usually she calls him "d." We think she is actually trying to say "Andy."
The two of them are so cute in the mornings. They come downstairs and cuddle on the couch as they watch Mickey Mouse club. It always makes my mornings so joyful when I hear the two of them sing the theme song together and to come down with her cuddled next to Andy. Her with her sippy filled with orange juice and Andy with his coffee.
A daddy's girl, I wouldn't have it any other way! (Besides, I know she is a mama's girl too!)

2 comments:

Anissa said...

The whole daddy-daughter thing is pretty amazing. As a mom it is so rewarding to know that you picked a great guy to marry and because of that your girl benefits - I know as a fatherless girl I am blessed by Joshua and Alethia's relationship. Props to all the good dads!

Kendra said...

Awwww....how sweet. The mother/son bond is pretty cool too. I'm excited for you to see that :)