Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I got puked on today

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, I hear that it is
"therapeutic." So I thought of all days, today would be a perfect day to start. Addison initiated me into the "official mom's club" when she puked all over me and herself. It was quite pathetic. I must say that I am surprised at my response. I knew this day would come and I thought for sure I would throw up alongside her. But to my amazement, it really didn't seem like a big deal. People say you don't care when its your own, I never believed them until today. My poor dear girl laid on me for a few hours burning with a fever. Now she is asleep in her bed, hopefully the fever is gone. Having a sick baby is really the worst thing ever.

3 comments:

sarah :) said...

ew.

now the big question: was blogging about your day "therapeutic?" ;)

hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Kendra said...

I hope she's feeling better tomorrow :( Welcome to mamahood. I actually DON'T like getting puked on, so you are a better mom than I!

Anissa said...

Having a sick baby is the absolute worst ever - I agree with that. Hope she feels better soon.