Friday, January 18, 2008

The Shedd Aquarium




Today Andy had off of work, so we decided to go to the Shedd. It worked out great because today was a free day, we love free stuff! Addison was quite mesmerized by the giant fish. She was especially excited when we let her run around (in a not so crowded area). She ran around to the different tanks saying "hi fishy" and would be off to the next fish tank. It was fun watching her discover something new about her big world.
I couldn't help but be amazed by God's creation. It is amazing that even at the depths of the ocean, where human eyes can't even see, He would create such beauty. What a cool God.
Here are some cute pictures of Addison and the fish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Pamela....how did you go out on the town without your changing station, sippy cup, or extra diapers? Mike and I think that the new thing will be whatever is left behind at small group is up for grabs. I think Meara will look adorable in the Gymboree horse jeans and top :-)