Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Girl's Got Style

It was raining the other day. Raining hard. Addison was very concerned about getting too wet once we got out of the car. I explained to her that we had an umbrella in the car. I might as well had told her that we had a whole gallon of ice cream that she could have all to herself, she was that excited. In the midst of her excitement, she stopped, very concerned. "Mommy, what color is the umbrella?" "It is blue," I told her. "Oh, no. Can we go to the store and get a pink one, so it will match my coat?"
Oh, girls. They sure start young!

2 comments:

Anissa said...

I love this, they do start young and all I can think of is $$$!

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha oh my gosh that is great!! Just like her aunty tori :)