Thursday, February 19, 2009
Help
It has been ten months since I have had a good night sleep. Probably more than that, the whole uncomfortable at the end pregnancy thing. My sweet boy loves me so much I just can't get him to sleep anywhere but next to me. He likes to be close to the food, if you know what I mean. As much as I love cuddling with my boy, I would really like to sleep too. I am at a loss. I know, I know, you say, "just let him cry it out." Ouch. That really hurts. I just have to do it. But does anyone have a magic wand that I can wave over him, and poof, he is the best little sleeper absolutely in love with his crib? I would give my life savings at this point for that wand. Do you think insurance would cover it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment