Have I mentioned how much I love having a little boy? He is the sweetest, cuddliest little guy in the world. While in the past I have been his little world, he has now moved on to daddy. Everything is "my daddy." With Andy being home for the holidays, he became basically obsessed with him. I had to take him to the doctor a couple of times during the week (for a never-ending-I thought-tubes-were-supposed-to-help-ear infection). While we were there he just kept crying saying, "my daddy, my daddy." So I have moved down on the totem pole. Who better to be one up'd by than daddy? I think he is cooler too!
As of late, Henry has become interested in a certain part of his boy anatomy. Actually, pretty much only in those lucky moments that he pees without a diaper on. Not that it happens very often. Today, after their bath I realized all the diapers were downstairs. I hate it when that happens! I put him in his crib naked and ran down to grab the diaper before the boy could do any damage to the sheets. Seriously, I was gone for 5 seconds. As I ran up the stairs I could hear him squeling with delight. I came around the corner to see my son jumping in his bed, laughing harder than he has ever laughed in his life. He had peed in his bed, and he thought the whole thing was awesome.
Ahhh, boys.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment