Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a Boy!

On Monday we went to the the doctor for the official ultrasound. We dropped Henry off with a friend and took Addison with us. We thought it would be neat if she could see the baby and to hear if it is a boy or girl. Like I've said before, she was convinced that we were and must have a girl. No questions. However, when the lady checked she definetly did not see a girl. We have the pictures to prove it, which I will post when I find my camera. The look on Addison's face was priceless. First it was the "what the heck are you talking about" face, then it turned to shock, then just buried into Andy's shoulder. She claims she isn't disapointed at all, but excited. I think she is putting on a strong face. Sweet girl.
Andy and I on the other hand, couldn't be more thrilled about having another boy. I must say I really wanted a boy. I love having my girl, but to be honest, I didn't want to share the girl thing her and I have. Also, it will be a lot of fun for Henry to have a brother close to his age.
Now we need to think of the perfect name for this little guy. I have no idea, I better hurry up though or else this one's name is going to be George!

1 comment:

Rae Nolt said...

AH! I love that you are having a boy! SO FUN! Our boys will be so close in age! Congrats again...:)