Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Car!

After a long, frustrating search, we finally bought a mini-van. We have been searching for a while, but just couldn't seem to find one in our price range. I admit, I was feeling pretty discouraged about it. That is until I realized I hadn't even prayed about it. So I asked God for one. On Sunday morning, the Lord said, "I have your car today." That afternoon, Andy said he found a really nice van at Carmax. We went up there on Tuesday evening, and sure enough it was the one the Lord had for us. The Lord and His provision never ceases to amaze and encourage me.

While were at Carmax, Addison decided the car dealer, Oscar, was her new great friend. As Andy and I signed the papers, Addison sat behind us next to Oscar. She began telling him about the princesses on her shoes, that Belle is her favorite and who she dressed up as for Halloween. She told him her brother's name is Henry and she is Addison Rae Burns. Out of nowhere she stopped, looked at him and said, "Can you smell my breath? Is it stinky?" What a character this one is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addison you are so funny! I read Addison's conversation with Oscer to Ryan and we got a chuckle out of it!