I love the new year. I love to reflect on the year's past and also set unrealistic and sometimes crazy goals for the new year. I think it is fun to think of all the changes I want to make and things I want to do. For example, a few years ago Andy and I were going to learn to play the piano and learn a new language. While we didn't completely learn the piano (me, not even remotely) or a new language, it was fun to attempt.
With that said, this year I have decided not to set any super lofty goals. I am resolving to have a better attitude toward the whole discomfort of pregnancy. I am going to focus on the blessing and not the difficulty.
I asked Addison what she wanted to learn about or do this new year, or as she would say "the new day!" After thinking for a second she replied, "I want to learn more about outer space so I can become an astronaut."
So here is to a new year and resolutions!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment