Thursday, May 22, 2008
Early mornings
Today I found out that the world gets up really early. Henry was ready to rock at 5 this morning. Once he finally fell back to sleep at 6:15, Addison was rearing to go. She never ever gets up that early, so it was quite a treat (not really!). Andy and I really needed coffee, but all we had was the Starbucks espresso roast. Now Andy loves it, but I think it is far too strong. So I went out to get us some fresh beans to brew. As I pulled out of my driveway at 6:20, I was shocked to find a boy standing at the bus station. Down the road there was a man getting in his car for work. These poor poor people, I thought. Much to my surprise, the world begins much too early for my liking. While I may not get to "sleep in" every day, at least I don't have to really get moving like those people, I'm lucky to make it out of my house by 8!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment