Mother's Day was quite an eventful day for our little family. Some may say that mom took the day off, but really I didn't! We went to Willow Creek for church. It was my very first time ever being there. I really loved the service and the kids area for Addison. I don't think I could go to such a large place every week, but it was a great visiting experience.
The funny thing that happened while we were there was Addison and Henry were both successful in pooping out of their outfits, and of course I didn't have replacement clothes for either. So poor Addison didn't have tights on (it was freezing and raining) and Henry had a big stain on his cute little outfit. Of course, people were polite enough to stop me and tell me that he had pooped out- each time I pretended that I hadn't noticed. To top it off, as we were rushing to the car to get out of the rain, Addison lost a shoe. When we arrived to the restaurant she was bare foot with no tights on.
At least it was on mother's day, everyone must had thought that it was just dad on duty.
Oh yeah, I found the "lost" shoe under the passenger seat this afternoon.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment