Addison is talking a ton these days. She is getting to be pretty conversational, which is so much fun for Andy and I. I wish that I could write down everything crazy that she says, but that could be pretty annoying. But I can't resist writing a couple of things down, the ones I just don't ever want to forget. Yesterday I was listening to her talk to Henry, this is how the conversation went, "Hi, Henry. I Addison. Nice meet you, baby."
Another favorite is from today. She all of a sudden started calling me "mommy." All day she kept saying it, which is really funny because she only ever calls me "mama." I could tell by the way she said it that she was quite proud of herself for using a new word.
Yesterday, her and I were looking at monkey pictures on the Internet. She loves monkeys these days, thanks to the character Boots. We came across a monkey reading a newspaper and she said very seriously, "Oh, a daddy monkey!" I guess Andy reads the newspaper more than we realized.
It is so much fun to watch this little one grow and develop into a little girl. Each day she comes up with new things to say and do. What fun she is!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment