Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy One Month!






Henry is one month old! He is still very much a newborn, sleeping and eating the majority of the time. This past week he has been waking up for a few hours in the evening, right around the time daddy gets home. I guess he doesn't want to miss out on the party. Thankfully, he is starting to sleep a little better at night. For the first three weeks our little man was a party animal between 1am and 3am. In the last week he has still wakes up every 2 to 3 hours to eat but goes right back to sleep. I keep telling myself that this will end soon...hopefully!
Addison loves her "baby." She has yet to call him anything but "baby." She smothers him with kisses all the time, or as she calls them, "mmwwaa," or something like that. She isn't really interested in holding him or helping out like I thought she would, she is content with kisses. She is very concerned about him though. If he is crying she tells me about a million times that he needs milk.
I am really enjoying having two children. Andy and I can only laugh when they are both crying at the same time. When things get crazy and I feel stressed out, I keep reminding myself that this time is so short. I am really enjoying this moment with my little family. We love our new little guy.

No comments: